Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is hitting Disney+ as part of the January 30-February 5 schedule.
On Wednesday, February 1, the streaming service (sign-up for Disney+ here) will add the much-anticipated Black Panther sequel to its available content. Based on the Marvel Comics by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever explored the incomparable world of Wakanda and all of the rich and varied characters introduced in the first film.
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever saw the return of most of its original main cast, including Lupita Nyong’o as Nakia, Danai Gurira as Okoye, Angela Bassett as Ramonda, Martin Freeman as Everett K. Ross, Letitia Wright as Shuri, as well as Winston Duke as M’Baku and Florence Kasumba as Ayo. Joining them were franchise newcomers Tenoch Huerta as Namor, Michaela Coel as Aneka, Mabel Cadena as Namora, and Alex Livinalli as Attuma.
Ryan Coogler once again directed Black Panther: Wakanda Forever from a screenplay he co-wrote with Joe Robert Cole. Kevin Feige produced with Nate Moore, while Victoria Alonso, Louis D’Esposito, and Barry Waldman served as executive producers.
Disney+ Schedule January 30-February 5 | New TV & Movie Additions
Wednesday, February 1
- Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
- The Chorus: Success, Here I Go (S1)
- Dead End Express (S1)
- Life Below Zero (S19)
- Miraculous Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (S1, S2, S3)
- National Treasure: Edge of History (S1, Episode 9)
- The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder (S2)
- Puppy Dog Pals (S5, 3 episodes)
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch (S2, Episode 6)
Friday, February 3
- Clan of the Meerkats
- Water and Power: A California Heist